$9,645 towards $15,000 goal!
(includes $1,025 matching)
DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR MATCHING GRANT CHALLENGE!
We need your help to raise $15,000 in viewer support/donations to properly release the John Howe Documentary film. With this amount raised, we will seek matches through Corporate Sponsorship, Public & Private Grants.
A new dollar-for-dollar matching grant challenge, was recently secured from a private estate to get us to the finish line!
Anything from this point on will really help!!! We’re planning some events for February and late-spring/early-summer to get this film released. I am planning for February to start mailing rewards for Kickstarter donors. A whole lot to do between now & then, but think we can do it!!!
OA+D, a 501(c)3 non-profit, has partnered with this film to be our fiscal agent, and we can provide IRS qualifying tax donation documentation to recognize your help in this important preservation project.
Funds will be used to pay for:
– Conservation of selected original John Howe drawings at Northwest Architectural Archives.
– Four architectural archives where information for this film comes from.
– A stunning animation sequence of an unbuilt Howe design, that Wright deemed “Special”.
– Original soundtrack created and performed by Rick Wakeman.
– Quality graphics, mastering and packaging of this documentary film.
A link to further information on Preservation Alliance of Minnesota is on our Links page.
Please consider donating to help preserve the legacy of John Howe, the unsung “accomplice” in Frank Lloyd Wright’s own words.